Indian prime minister while speaking in Loksabha totally ruined Indian national congress over their claim, Modi government of putting democracy in danger. PM Modi reminded them what actually the truth is and that too in a badass manner. No doubt he is best at orating skills, With facts, he demolished Congress in the house, while whole Congress party was shouting and chanting useless slogans all the time.
Amid loud shouting, He didn’t stop and accused Congress of dividing India. e directly blamed first prime minister of independent India Jawahar Lal Nehru. He said the whole of Kashmir would have been a part of India if Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was made the first prime minister of the country instead of Jawaharlal Nehru.
He blamed Congress for playing same divisive politics and not contributing towards positive policies instead misleading people. Along with this..
5 most hard-hitting quotes from PM Modi’s speech in Lok Sabha on Wednesday:(Via- Zee news)
- Had the Congress governments in the past worked responsibly, they would have taken the country to new heights. Had they kept the right directions with right intentions, this country would have been in a much better position at present.
- I don’t know if I should call it arrogance or lack of knowledge when they say Jawaharlal Nehru brought democracy to India. There was democracy in India even during the era of Lichhvi kingdom and Gautam Buddha.
- What was the democracy that prevented Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel from becoming the Prime Minister of India despite him getting the votes? Had Sardar been our first prime minister, a part of Kashmir that is with Pakistan would have been a part of India.
- Which democracy does Congress talk about? When their prime minister Rajiv Gandhi landed in Hyderabad and a Dalit leader came to welcome him, he insulted him publicly. Is that the democracy that Congress talks about?
- Congress leader tore an ordinance brought by a Prime Minister, so they have no right to teach us about democracy. It does not suit them. How did the Congress act in Kerala, how did they treat the Akali Dal in Punjab, how did they behave in Tamil Nadu? Why did Congress dismiss so many state governments at their will? This is no commitment to democracy in Congress
#Share Your Views!